DESOGERM® SP (Australia)
A powerful hard surface agricultural disinfectant.
Used on all hard surfaces for quick and cost effective sanitation.
Broad spectrum sanitation and water treatment for use is Agriculture and Horticulture
Ideal for water tanks, equipment ,tools, boots, foot baths , irrigation lines, walls, floors, machinery , greenhouse disinfection, air-conditioning units and sanitation.
Now approved for fogging applications
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Control of Trichoderma atroviridae 100 mL/50 L water. Spray solution onto hard surfaces that require disinfection. Apply for a minimum of 4 hours contact time. Do not rinse after application.
- Fogging application: dilute 1L/50 L water and apply through a cold fogging machine.
- General disinfection of growing medium (inert or non-organic), equipment (such as pruning shears and ploughs), footbaths and hands 100 mL/10 L water. Keep wet for over 10 minutes for best results.
- General disinfection of cold rooms, packing sheds, tunnels, seed trays and other hard surfaces 100 mL/100 L water. First remove all organic matter from surfaces and keep wet with solution for over 10 minutes for best results.
- Disinfection of irrigation water (non-food crops only) 5-20 mL/1000 L of water for continuous dosing. When dosing for the first few times, the dirt/algae/organic matter will be discharged and may clog drippers, splitters or sprinklers. Therefore rinse irrigation pipes frequently. The cleaner the irrigation water to be treated, the better the results. May be used in fertigated water. Do not apply directly via fertiliser tank.
- Carnations Chrysanthemums Cut flowers 100 mL/100 L water. Growers are advised to check for varietal differences by first treating a small sample. Apply to foliage with first application after transplanting or 6 weeks after planting seed. Apply at 7 day intervals.
- Roses in green/shade houses 50 mL/100 L water Growers are advised to check for varietal differences by first treating a small sample. Apply to foliage at 10 to 14 day intervals.
- Post harvest treatment of cut flowers in containers 15 mL/10 L water. The stock solution may be used for up to 7-10 days if kept clean. Do not keep cut flowers in stock solution for longer than 48 hours.
For foliar application as a plant sanitiser for flowers, good coverage is essential. Ensure that both upper and lower leaf surfaces are covered. Spray to runoff with standard spray equipment.
Desogerm® SP may be used with fertigated water. Desogerm® SP is compatible with a range of fungicides and insecticides. Desogerm® SP also enhances the efficacy of some fungicides.