Desofert™ is an bio-fertiliser with macro and micro-elements suitable for foliar fertilisation of all crops. The presence of beneficial bacteria , fungi, enzymes, amino acids, proteins and carbon subjected to slow bio-processing guarantees rapid and high cuticular and stomatal absorption as well as rapid translocation into the tissues resulting in superior growth without the need for commercial granular fertilisers.
Constant use of Desofert™ in all crops favours the reduction of pathologies due to deficiencies in trace elements. The nitrogen present in protein, peptide, amino acid form, nourishes without causing imbalances, regulating the nutritional state.
The use of Desofert™ results in:
- Greater and more rapid growth.
- Increased production and increased dimensions of the fruit.
- Rapid vegetative regeneration in the event of damages due to neglect, disease, hail, frost, insects etc.
- Increase in shelf life of harvested produce.
- All round better resistance to attack by insects and pathogens
- Improves nitrogen capture from the air.
- Strengthens the eco system in soils and promotes healthy root development.
For all vegetables dilute Desofert™ at the ratio of 1 Kg to 300 L of water and apply via sprayers or watering can to the crops.
Post planted crops apply 2Kg/ha/week for the first 4 weeks then once every 2 to 4 weeks until harvested.
Only apply early morning or late afternoon, do not apply in the heat of the day.
The same application can be applied to ornamentals and floriculture crops.
Desofert™ orchard applications:
Citrus fruits, grapevines, kiwi, peach , cherry, apple , pear and apricot dilute Desofert™ at 1 Kg to 300 L of water and apply via sprayers to foliage.
Apply 5 Kg per hectare per application
Apply 2 applications per year on younger trees under three years of age
Apply between 4 to 6 applications per year on trees older than three years of age.*(soil analysis will determine volumes)
Spray until run off and only apply early morning or late afternoon, do not apply in the heat of the day.
Generally applied a month or two before flowering, petal drop, pea size buds and a month before harvesting.
Desofert™ bio-fertiliser elements are better utilised, therefore a much smaller quantity of Desofert™ fertiliser is applied when compared to the commercially available fertilisers.
• Prevents and treats macro and micro deficiencies
• Gives greater tissue consistency by improving lignification
• Increases the thickness of cell membranes improving the resistance to diseases
• It allows to obtain firmer and more compact fruits with more elastic and resistant skin
• The crops are sweeter, tastier and with a higher content of dry matter
• It favours the increase in the size of the flowers, the intensity of colours and aromas
• Reduces the number of split fruits and the incidence of rot is lower
• Reduces the need for interventions with pesticides
The microbiological group, consisting of Rhizosphere bacteria , saprophytic fungi , humic acids, fulvic acids, enzymes, brings the following benefits:
• Improves the translocation and assimilation of nutrients in all plant organs;
• It produces stimulating substances and strengthens the immune system of plants, making them more resistant to
• It increases the transformation of organic residues present in the soil into humus
• It increases the repression capacity of the soil towards pathogenic microorganisms.
N.B. *Using Desofert™ in the cultural cycle, it is possible to reduce 100% of the commercial granular fertilisers and most of the fungicides and insecticides. ( *Certain soils, soil analysis will determine volumes)