DESOGERM® SP VEG
Eliminates Corona Virus on hard surfaces un one minute.
Extremely powerful micro biocide used in agricultural environments
Broad spectrum sanitation and water treatment solution for use in Agriculture and Horticulture
Used for sanitation of irrigation water.
Eliminates pathogenic viruses, fungi, algae, bacteria and spores on crops and hard surfaces.
- A polyvalent micro biocide that can eliminate pathogenic fungi, algae, viruses, bacteria and spores for greenhouses, open fields, hydroponic systems, premises and farming equipment .
- DESOGERM®SP VEG leaves 0.014 to 0.016 residues on citrus when used for post harvest washing instead of chlorine.
- DESOGERM® SP VEG has disinfecting properties, which are effective on microbial flora that exist in protected cultures and are present on vegetable products after harvesting.
- DESOGERM® SP VEG eliminates micro-organisms, which are responsible for bacterial disease
To eliminate spores, bacteria, fungi, algae and viruses in irrigation water, hard surfaces, tanks, equipment, tools, machinery, walls , floors, boots, foot baths, air-conditioning units, cut flower water, fertiliser tanks, inside pipelines, irrigation systems.
PROPERTIES AND SAFETY
. Limpid, colourless liquid.
- Neutral pH at used dosages.
- Algaecide, bactericide, virucide, sporacide, fungicide.
- Very strong and polyvalent micro biocide.
- Efficient in hard water and in contact with soil.
WHY AND HOW TO USE DESOGERM® SP VEG
Nearly all fertilised and irrigation waters are infected with pathogenic microorganisms. Even chlorinated water is often contaminated, particularly at the outlet points. In addition to the conventional pathogenic germs such as Enterococcus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, Streptococci, the following can be found in water: Pythium, Fusarium's, Phytophthoras. It should be pointed out that drip-feeders or watering pipes often become lined with algae, which retain organic matter present in the water. This organic layer becomes a permanent source of contamination and recontamination. Furthermore, nutrient solutions are often contaminated with: Pythium spp., Fusarium spp., Phytophthora spp., Corynebacterium spp., Xanthomonas spp. The liquid phase is therefore responsible for many diseases, which often remain undetected and almost always lead to considerable financial losses. Finally, some plant diseases are transmitted by contact with infected soil: Verticillium, Pyrenochaeta, Fusarium oxysporum f., Phomopsis schlerotioides. These diseases could also be carried by dust from infected soil e.g. Fusarium oxysporum, which is subsequently deposited on walls, equipment and plants. Therefore disinfection is essential to clean hydroponic systems.
DESOGERM® SP VEG is a product with a wide anti-microbial spectrum, remaining active in the presence of organic matter. It is also very important to treat the liquid phase with a suitable product that is non-toxic to plants at the recommended doses, in order to prevent algae deposits, which are problematic and a frequent source of contamination and recontamination. The product used should produce a controlled decrease in microbial development, thus maintaining an optimal balance of micro-organisms, without eliminating them completely, as this could lead to pathogenic micro-organisms becoming more prevalent and causing serious damage to the plant.
DESOGERM® SP VEG can be used to solve contamination problems in greenhouses (soil free or not), and in open fields. Due to its particularly broad bactericidal, anti-fungal and anti-viral spectrum, its strong algaecide properties, its optimal anti-microbial activity, its non-toxicity at 10 or 20 ppm and its biodegradability.
DESOGERM® SP VEG is the ideal choice for dealing with contamination problems.
- At least once a year treat greenhouse structures, shelters, storage premises, vehicles, tanks, trays, grafting tools, pruning knives, by spraying or by soaking for 5 minutes with DESOGERM® SP VEG, diluted from 1/100.
- For treatment of watering water, use DESOGERM® SP VEG continuously or every other week (low risk) from 5 to 20 ppm (5 to 20 ml / m3 of water) by introducing it through a dosing pump, which is adjusted according to the irrigation water output.
- At least once a year treat the structures, vehicles, tanks, trays, grafting tools, pruning knives, by spraying or by soaking for 5 minutes with DESOGERM® SP VEG diluted 1/100.
- Treat the water continuously or one day a week (low risk) with 5 to 20 ppm (5 to 20 ml / m3 of water) DESOGERM® SP VEG introducing it through a dosing pump, which is adjusted according to the irrigation water output.
- Once a year treat equipment, miscellaneous tools, ploughing equipment, grubbers, planters, harrows, planting out equipment, vehicles, trays…etc. by spraying or by soaking for 5 minutes with DESOGERM® SP VEG, diluted from 1/100.
- Two to four times a month treat the drip irrigation water with DESOGERM® SP VEG from 5 to 20 ppm (5 to 20 ml / m3 of water) introducing it through a dosing pump, which is adjusted according to the irrigation water output.
- Treat the foliage by spraying from 1 to 2 L once a week to once every month, use ± 1 000 litres of water per hectare for best results.
- At least once a year treat equipment, tools, cutters and trays by spraying or by soaking for 5 minutes with DESOGERM® SP VEG diluted from 1/100.
- Treat the irrigation water 4 times per year with a 1-week interval. Apply 20 ml of DESOGERM® SP VEG per tree per year. (e.g. for 400 trees per hectare, apply 400 x 5 ml, which equals 2 litres of DESOGERM® SP VEG in the last hour of the drip/micro-irrigation, repeat 4 times = 8 litres per hectare of 400 trees.)
- Treat the foliage by spraying 1 to 2 L once every 2nd week. Use > 2 000 litres of water per hectare for best results. In all the above applications check the fertigation water for compatibility with DESOGERM® SP VEG (see test method ).
- Very broad bactericidal, fungicidal and viricidal spectrum.
- Stable in solution in water, therefore effective throughout the water system.
- Algaecide, therefore prevents pipes from becoming lined with algae, thus preventing the formation of infection from a secondary source
- Wetting and surface active agent, therefore penetrates into crevices in walls